Download Brochure: 200i-and-400i
Some common hazards are:
- Solder fume
- Weld fume
- Laser fume from plastics, metals, wood etc.
- Respirable dust
Many industrial processes can generate harmful dust and fume. Any operation where a material is cut, marked, heated, burned or physically altered in any way has the potential to produce harmful materials.
Digital Control System.
A dedicated control, monitoring and display system unique to Purex fume extractors. All functions are fully automatic, all the user has to do is set the appropriate airflow on installation. The
features of this system are designed to:
• Lower energy consumption by using variable speed motors and automatic flow control.
• Increase filter life by using the optimal extraction rate.
• Further protect people by constantly monitoring exhaust emissions.
• Interface with other equipment e.g. a laser.
• Maintain a constant extraction rate to prevent fume escape or damage to equipment
Please fill the form below to get quote for Purex i200 Fume Extraction