A digital label press designed to free up capacity on high output flexo presses, and bring greater efficiency to fast turnaround work. Built specifically for short run prime labels, Mark Andy Digital One makes digital printing more accessible to narrow-web converters.
• 13 inch (330mm) web
• CMYK dry toner electrophotography
• Fully servo-driven
• In-line flexo decoration & converting (spot color, varnish, laminate, cold foil, die cut, strip, slit)
• 62 fpm (18.9mpm) at 1200 dpi
•Pressure sensitive stock (paper, BOPP, PET, PP), unsupported paper, tag stocks. No priming or coating required.
• A simple and easy to use RIP allows you to print an existing PDF with the click of a button. Now you can gladly accept those next day orders.
• No expensive clean room needed here. Equipped with an onboard compressor and efficient air cooled UV LED makes installation easy. Only requires a 220v, single phase. And with a small footprint, it’ll fit right in.
Service & Maintenance
• No minimum fees! Our dedicated support team provides comprehensive training during installation, enabling you to self-service maintenance. It’s really that easy. But don’t fear, we offer service plans if that’s what you’d prefer.
• Expand your operation into highly-regulated markets! Digital One holds a BS5609 certification on Avery Dennison substrate, making it easier than ever to win label jobs in the oil and chemical drum space.