Digital Pro the latest in Mark Andy digital makes digital printing more accessible to global converters. As the entry and mid-market product family at Mark Andy, Digital Pro delivers more speed, a lower cost to print, and the Pro Factor: having the avenue to choose the right digital program without compromises.
Mark Andy digital printing solutions offer hybrid workflows designed around your business needs > see range:
CMYK dry toner electrophotography.
Optional in-line flexo decoration & converting spot color, varnish, laminate, cold foil, die cut, strip, slit.
• 77 fpm (23.4 mpm)
Visible Print Quality
• 1200 dpi
• Pressure sensitive stock (paper, BOPP, PET, PP), unsupported paper, tag stocks, PVC, vinyl. And, did we mention, no priming or coating required. That’s right; you can use your existing label stock.
• A simple and easy to use RIP allows you to print an existing PDF with the click of a button. Now you can gladly accept those next-day orders.
• No expensive clean room needed here. An equipped onboard compressor and efficient air cooled UV LED makes installation easy. And, with a small footprint, it’ll fit right in.
Service & Maintenance
• Our dedicated support team provides comprehensive training during installation, enabling you to self-service maintenance. It’s really that easy. But, don’t fear, we offer service plans, if that’s what you’d prefer.
• Digital Pro holds a BS5609 certification on Avery Dennison substrate. Thus making it easier than ever to win label jobs in the oil and chemical drum and industry space.