Tronics Series 3 Pressure Sensitive Labelling Systems
The Series 3 Premier pressure sensitive labelling machine is Tronics’ flagship decorating equipment. Developed and refined over two decades, the Series 3 is the best value-for-money automatic bottle labelling machine on the Australian and international markets today. When it comes to in-line pressure sensitive labelling machines, the Series 3 is the right choice.
Series 3 Premier Labelers come in standard, medium, and high-speed configurations. This industrial label applicator machine can apply front, back, wrap-around, top, and bottom labels and has a proven track record across all of the major packaging industries.
Tronics Series 3 bottle label applicator machine is extremely user-friendly and quick to set up physically when changing products and labels.
The conveyor rails and modules (label heads, wraparound belt, backing pad for wrap, overhead product hold-down and product-aligning chains) all have tool-less adjustments and quick reference rulers bevelled on the shafts. The tool-less adjustment speeds up changeover while the gradient-ruled shafts assist the operator in setting up the labeler physically by giving them a reference point.
The bevelled shafts prevent the rules from wearing off and are far more cost-effective to use over the lifetime of the labelling machine than digital detent indicators, which are an expensive wear item. As the leading labeling machine manufacturer in Australia, Tronics develops and manufactures industrial label printer applicator systems that deliver peace of mind uptime.
- Dispensing speed
- Maximum 30m/min
- Minimum 5m/min
- Label reel core size 76mm inside diameter
- Label reel outside diameter 335 maximum
- Label size vertical 15mm – 215mm
- Label size horizontal 20mm – 999mm
- Label gap size minimum 2.5mm
- Label stop accuracy +/- 0.5mm (on dispensing edge)
- Right and left labelling heads
- Height adjustment side 870mm – 1185mm
- Height adjustment overhead 900mm – 1050mm
- Horizontal adjustment 0mm – 150mm
- Tilt adjustment +/- 8 degrees